The Bucknellian is Bucknell’s weekly student newspaper, published 12 times per semester on Fridays. Originally called The Orange and Blue, The Bucknellian was started in 1896, making it one of the oldest student activities on campus. Today the paper has a circulation of 4,500, runs two sections each with color on the front and back, and appears in web version. It serves a readership that includes students, faculty, administrators, trustees, parents, alumni and local residents. Students run the editorial and business sides of The Bucknellian; they make all decisions about policy, editorial content, advertising and marketing, and manage their own budget. Students design and lay out the paper at The Bucknellian offices in the basement of Roberts Hall. The paper is printed in Sunbury, PA at the printing press of The Daily Item.
Tag CloudAthlete of the week athlete of the year baseball BSG Bucknell Forum Bucknellian sports awards comedy Cooking Corner cross country field hockey football golf harry potter Howard Gardner lecture Lewisburg men's basketball men's golf men's lacrosse men's soccer men's tennis men's track men's water polo national sports NIT People of the Year pool pass project review samek art gallery softball student behavior Study Abroad volleyball Wiley Jack women's basketball women's golf women's lacrosse women's rowing women's soccer women's swimming women's tennis women's track women's water polo wrestling zumba
- thebucknellian: Have a great weekend Bucknell! April 5, 2013
- thebucknellian: 2013 Choreographer’s Showcase http://t.co/u6W8n0PMBa April 5, 2013
- thebucknellian: Rees’ Pieces http://t.co/MxJCKx0QYB April 5, 2013
- thebucknellian: Bison Athlete of the Week: Kyle Feeney ’13 http://t.co/p7rJSk27mw April 5, 2013
- thebucknellian: Track opens spring season http://t.co/RWm9PcQctN April 5, 2013