Chocolate Chip Brownies
These brownies are the perfect treat if you’re looking for something sweet and healthy. At only 64 calories these are completely guiltless, yet still rich and chocolaty thanks to the soymilk and chocolate chips. I sprinkled mini hearts on top of mine just before baking so they cooked right into the top layer! Try experimenting with other flavor extracts like peppermint, almond or even coconut to make different flavors.
Each: 64 calories, 2g fat, 13 carbs, 1g protein
- 1/2 cup Truvia for Baking
- 2 Tbsp Land O’ Lakes Light Butter
- 2 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp Silk Light Vanilla Soymilk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
Directions: makes 12 brownies
- Heat oven to 350 F and spray brownie pan with nonstick spray.
- Beat butter and Truvia together.
- Add egg whites, vanilla and soymilk.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix until smooth.
- Spread into an even layer in the pan, top with sprinkles (small ones work best).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until solid.
- Let cool and slice into 12 brownies.