By Katie Mancino
102 calories, 2 g fat, 23 carbs, 1 g protein
Makes 16 bars
With Valentine’s Day coming up, I’ve been putting together all different chocolate themed recipes but wanted something quick and easy to pull together. These bars were the perfect thing! They’re rich, chocolaty, really do taste like s’mores and took just a few minutes to make. The Fiber One cereal turned out to be delicious and a healthy substitute for more sugary cereals. Next time you’re looking for something sweet and crunchy with a ton of chocolate flavor, give these a try!
1 bag mini marshmallows
2 Tbsp Land O’Lakes light butter
4 low fat honey graham crackers
3 cups Fiber One 80 calorie chocolate cereal
1 Tbsp chocolate chips
1. Turn on broiler, melt butter and half the marshmallows in microwave in 30 second intervals.
3. While marshmallows melt, crush cereal and graham crackers in a Ziploc bag.
4. Mix marshmallows and cereal together. Press into a 9×11 baking pan.
5. Top pan with remaining marshmallows and chocolate chips.
6. Bake for
two minutes until marshmallows are browned and toasty (put pan on rack closest to heat).
7. Let cool in the fridge for at least a half-hour before cutting into bars.