By Emily Fry
Oatmeal Raisin Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you’re stressed studying for finals, and need a little break, why not make some cookies? It will give you a study break, and then while you’re studying you’ll have a nice treat. Happy baking!
1/2 cup softened butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups peanut butter
4 1/2 cups rolled oats, mixed with 2 teaspoons baking soda
1 cup M&Ms
1 cup raisins
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a large bowl until pale and fluffy.
2. Beat in eggs, vanilla and peanut butter until well-blended.
3. Stir in oats, baking soda, M&Ms, raisins and chocolate chips.
4. Make one-inch balls, place three inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheet. Flatten to two-inch diameter.
5. Bake at 350 F for 8-10 minutes.